Sunday, July 29, 2012

Day 205 Tuesday July 24, 2012

For some time I've just been hovering at the same point.  I go up a pound and down a pound.  I missed a workout with flu and I had one that was not full throttle due to a calf injury.  All the things that could have derailed me.  They may have slowed or stalled my weight loss but I've kept trying.  I'm back to twice a week with the personal trainer and getting in more than 30 minutes a day for exercise and slowly trying to build back up to the level of 4-5 times a week getting in 90 minutes.
Bottom line, a half pound weight loss in the last week.  From Mid April when I began my body bugg, I've lost 15 lb (and I'd lost 5 at the beginning of the year before body bugg)  Of course they do not sync up with the personal training but are close.  Had I continued losing 1.5 a week, I'd be at about 22.  I'm happy for all that went wrong I could hang in there!  Hopefully back on track again.

No comments:

Post a Comment