Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Day 126, Sunday May 6, 2012

My cell phone has been having issues.  Random pictures drop for instance.  I replace the phone and then am gone on vacation for 10 days with no phone and internet access.  I get back and a strange gray area expands on the screen.  Yes the replacement phone is now dying.  A new one is on the way.

Meanwhile, our phone and internet at home continues to be out.  I've called our representative and it seems like after a complaint, it's back on for some hours or maybe even a day or so.  Then same thing.  We've called so many times.  They claim a credit on the bill will come but have yet to see it.  After over a full week with no internet, I now have it.  For how long?  So to simplify this, I'm planning to build the actual days and then fill in with the daily activities and blog later.  Part of this due to some lost pictures I'll have to retake (of the pages created for instance) because of the cell phone online backup failure. 

I just refuse to give up but it's so frustrating.

Back later with the days creative endeavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment