Sunday, April 22, 2012

Day 112 - April 22, 2012

A day of rest.  Sleeping in and several church meetings mean I will not get in 6 mini meals.  And I couldn't do a bike ride in the rain plus thought 6 days of 90 minutes resulted in me needing a break. 

On the surprise- Tipper has been meowing around, coming up but then running back down.  Today she just came on up and is being really friendly!.  We shut the bedroom she had been hiding in hoping it will keep her mingling.  She seems a bit thin- but then maybe it's just Sphinx is so big but she is eating and drinking well.  Holds her ground with the other two and now they let her be.  Hopefully the 3 will become buddies.  Meanwhile, a photo of her!

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I seldom comment but I want tolet you know that I am reading all of your entries. Glad you are still at it. Gina.

    ReplyDelete