Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 75 - Thursday March 15, 2012

Today was another edit to the Lists book.  This time it's 100 foods to try before you die.    You can google it and find some versions but I decided to use this one

http://culinspiration.wordpress.com/2009/05/03/100-foods-to-try-before-you-die/

Of the 100 I can count
Venison
Nettle Tea
Uuevos Rancheros
Black Pudding (blood Sausage)
Cheese Fondue
Carp
Calamari
PB & J
Hot Dog from a street cart (NYC)
Fruit wine - my friends father made home made wine- tried a fair array but not a big wine drinker
Steamed pork buns
Pistachio Ice Cream
Heirloom tomatoes
Fresh wild berries (growing up in the country made this easy.  Only place I've had gooseberries fresh)
Foie Gras
Rice and Beans
Brawn or Head Cheese
Dulce de Leche
Oysters
Baklava
Wasabi Peas
Clam Chowder
Sauerkraut  (my grandma's homemade was my favorite)
Rootbeer Float
Jello shot or Vodka Jelly
gumbo
Oxtail (soup)
goat's mile
Chicken Tikka Masala
Eel
Original Crispy Creme
Paneer
McDonald's Big Mac Meal
Spaetzle
Beer avobe 8% ABV
S'mores
Frog legs
Balgnats,churros, elephant ears or funnel cakes - think I've had 3 of the 4
Fried Plantain
Gazpacho
Caviar and blini
Hostess Fruit Pie
Road Kill (the Pheasant my ex husband hit and killed with his truck)
Snail
Bellini
Tom Yum
Eggs Benedict
goulash
Flowers -dandelions
Spam
soft shell Crab
Catfish
Bagel and Lox
Polenta
Snake

By my count that is 52-  How about you?  How many do you have?

No comments:

Post a Comment