Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 73 - Tuesday March 13, 2012

So I had some days done but then got worried about copyright issues.  On top of PC issues, downloading of pictures issues- I was about to just give up.  I decided that on those days I'll just have an additional 'do over" that I can post.

I have a book- List yourself.  I think that most of it's good but some pages I would not fill in.  I was at the same time some days pulling up Wreck This Journal or This is not a Book.  I thought- this is my book.  I've written in it.  It's not like it will be resold or shared anyway so why not accomodate what I need.  Add in some of the "lists".  Bucket lists if you will.  If I don't finish them it's cool but fun things to watch for opportunities if I got the chance.  The first adaptation I did was from 100placestovisit.com.  You can see the entire list there.    Of the 100, I have been to 7
Los Angeles
Seattle (come May for our do over Alaskan cruise)
Grand Canyon
New York
Las Vegas
Waikiki/Honolulu
Juneau

Already on my wish list
Ngorongoro Center, Tanzania (and our companion church)
Great Barrier Reef
Ayers Rock, AU
Darwin, AU
Key West, FL
New Orleans, LA
Melbourne, AU
Perth, AU
Dublin, Ireland
Washington, DC
Aucklund, NZ
Madagascar, Africa
Machu Pichu, Peru
Nairobi, Kenya
Capetown, S Africa
Sydney, AU

I won't likely manage those let alone all the 100 but a girls gotta dream big!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment