Saturday, April 14, 2012

Day 74 - Wednesday March 14, 2012

I've been doing a lot of organizing again mainly because I found this transistioning stuff to the basement left me unable to sit down effectively and just work on creative stuff daily.  Additionally preparing for being out of work or having it slow down enough to use vacation time, I want to be ready catch up at home and do things like painting.  In the process of my sorting, I'd found a list of "places" I had on my list.  They aren't in the 100 list so I created an addendum on the unused page behind that list.  I won't bore you with the photo- it's not that exciting or really easy to photograph well- but I will share with you those places-

Hannibal, MO  My childhood love of Mark Twain
Savannah, GA  So I can see the places mentioned in Midnight of the Garden of Good and Evil
Atlanta, GA-    Thinking if I were that close go see HotLanta
Tybee Island, GA- might be able to add it in
Sante Fe, NM  I passed through the area once in my youth and was very taken by it
Taos, NM        same as Sante Fe
Show-Low Arizona- again I traveled through and it felt "homelike"
Area 51, NV  I can't explain this- idle curiousity. 
Rachel, NV- time the above trip for the organized midnight run while I am there
Molokai-Lanai when I can return to Maui and do the day ferry trips there
Kauai, the Big Island and Maui - Oahu for that matter I'd return to in a heartbeat!
Chincoteague Island, VA - back to my childhood- Remember Misty of Chincoteague?
Belgium- to find out some family histor regarding my great grandfather
Any of the Laura Ingalls Wilder home locations!

No comments:

Post a Comment